Tuesday 16 April 2013

Greetings to All Sentient Beings of The Universe

Highgate Cemetery

Hi.

My name is not Sophie Rabbit, although it is similar in terms of implausibility. I live in London, where the diverse architecture makes my heart sing. I am a mixed-race, queer, teenaged girl, and there aren't very many people who I know who aren't paid to speak to me. I am really fucking full of angst.

Regent's Canal

Slightly Surreal will be a blog about all of my many and vast interests, which I have detailed quite extensively in my Blogger profile. I'll be posting various short works of fiction, origami and baking tutorials, and breathy analysis of manga, television, film, and novels. I will try to update about twice a week, but please bare with me if I fall behind.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your blog, I can always do with some origami or baking to brighten up my day!
    Ella x

    http://gorillalegs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete